Prices and FAQ's
My prices are based on your needs, so it’s always best to give me a call T: 07973 424535 but to give you an idea, my great value packages start from £1k with no hidden charges
1) Pre-photo site location visit with your self and partner (to also talk about photographic style etc.) During this I will take some nice casual shots and teach you how to 'Work the camera baby!
2) Travel (within a 40 mile radius of Southampton) overnight stay's charged if required.
3) 3rd party Insurance.
4) Back up photographer on call in case of an emergency.
5) THE PHOTOGRAPHY normally about 11 hours (but I don't watch the clock):
A) Pre-ceremony preparation. (Eg. Getting ready with your girlfriends, the boys in the pub, etc.)
B) The wedding.
C) Quiet art session with the bride and Groom.
D) Speeches and lunch.
E) First Dance.
6) Post production of images (this takes about 7+ hours) to correct exposure levels and colour, make images Black and white or add special borders Etc. Etc. I will normally have taken about 1,500 pictures!!! A minimum of 80 selected images edited in post production.
7) Supplying you with a fabulous set of edited images, putting up a web site or Facebook posting so your friends can choose their favourite images and 'most importantly', giving you a CD/DVD with the master images so you can get all the reprints and enlargements you require ( I will also supply you with a great lab contact) that will save you all the hidden costs that people usually incur. I can also design and arrange a stunning Photobooks and have a wide range of options to suit all budgets.
I also try hard not to take over the wedding, and let your friends take their pictures as well.
* Little known fact is just for fun!